Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Mouse of a Different Color?

I'm working on my bathroom upstairs and had to get some paint... we have a bout 15 cans of different color paints left over from various projects in the doorway to the basement. I reached for a can and inadvertently knocked over another can, which of course spilled all over the basement stairs. I'm not too upset about the stairs- it is a huge mess, but it's a nasty basement (our house was built in 1865 so the basement is dark, damp and basically unusable) -so who cares? BUT as I was standing on the stairs, trying to get some of the paint back into the can, I looked through the steps to the basement floor and noticed that we had caught a mouse in a trap down there...and of course it is now covered in blue paint. UGHHH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home